When your body is under a ton of stress, this may cause your solar plexus chakra to close up, becoming disaligned. Why does this concern you? A lack of energy flow in and out of each of your energy point can cause even more failure. Body malfunctions. And emotional issues such as anxiety.
This means: healing is a must.
In this post, I will show you two ways to Identify malfunctions that happen in direct relation to these blockages. And you can begin healing your sacral chakra(video included). And the methods I give you can be implemented right now.
Here are the two ways you can tell if your solar is blocked:
1.Physically: Symptoms might be asthma or respiratory problems that occur often. Difficulty gaining weight and vise versa. Atheritis. And Ulcers.
2.Emotionally: Symptoms might consist of lack of self-control. Low self-esteem. Anxiety. Depression. Having an addiction.
I know when I heard this my stomach fell. It felt like I was punched in the stomach three times. And I didn’t like hearing anything was wrong with me. I actually pointed the finger!
“It’s because this or that” I would say. Can you relate to any of these feelings?
I want to go over a few “must know” terms. These will save you both time and energy. And are important for finding balance with more than just your solar chakra.
solar plexus chakra a.k.a(Manipura)
When the solar chakra is in full throttle you are your best self. The energy of the solar chakra governs “self”. This means self-confidence. Self-equality. Self-strength. Self-power. Mental endurance, and what you mean to yourself.
Why is this important? You are powerful in your own special way! whether you know this or not. And having healthy solar energy can give your life more meaning.
Throughout this, you will be able to set goals and boundaries for yourself. Having the confidence to achieve them. You will feel empowered in yourself. Can you apply this to your life? yes!
The solar chakra is the 3rd out of all 7 energy points in your body. The health of your third chakra directly affects the health of other energy centers. Begin your healing with the root and work in ascending energy. Moving upward!
Do you see how blockage can affect you? It might begin with low self-esteem, right? and can work its way to bad eyesight and painful headaches.
Color: Yellow is the color that best represents your solar energy. The healing process begins here! If you can visualize the color, you can begin your healing now.
Placement: Your solar point is located near the top of your abdomen and chest.
Now you know these “terms” Do you want to go a bit deeper into the symptom? Now I will announce hidden symptoms that can point you in the right direction.
Hidden Symptoms of solar chakra
Take these symptoms for what they are, You will have a sense of happiness getting familiar with these symptoms because you can learn from these patterns and begin healing right away. Let us jump right in.
- Skin conditions like eczema
- Overeating/ eating disorders
- Allergies to many foods and different types
- Poor metabolism
- Too much gas
Unhealthy emotional symptoms might be a bit more of a pain to try to figure out. Let’s go!
- Lack of memory
- Feelings of fear
- Emotions uncentered
- Eating emotionally
Identifying your blockage can work like as a “scale” to your “weight loss” journey. Let your symptoms ignite the fire within you to fight your way to a balanced solar plexus.
Proven Meditation methods
Meditation is a proven method that has been used for thousands of years for mental clarity, a calm state of relaxation, spiritual enlightenment. Would you like to learn one of the most impactful methods that are simple and can last you a lifetime?
This is known as: chakra meditation.
You have a guide put together for you here on How you can go about choosing your next chakra stone. At the tip of your fingers if you care to check that out. These are powerful methods.
Chakra stones have the ability to provide your body and your chakra centers the energy they are missing. This is a gradual process that takes time. But can reverse loneliness and fear and the other symptoms.
The most powerful stones for the solar plexus chakra are:
- Citrine – Aids in directing your personal power, energizing the solar and other naval chakra centers. It will help you accomplish a more creative state. Treat thyroid imbalance and bladder problems.
- Yellow amber is another great stone for balancing your third chakra energy. Increasing energy, mental clarity, and awareness. You can look forward to a relief of depression, as well as stress with amber.
- Yellow Jasper is most commonly known as the “stone of protection.” You can look forward to an activation of only the best of energy from your solar plexus chakra.
- Yellow tourmaline is another commonly known chakra stone is great when you have stagnated feelings of energy or luck. The tourmaline is special in its own way. Unlike other stone has the ability to revitalize and heal at the same time.
This means: You should properly align your needs with the healing capabilities of the right stone.
A surprising way to heal with essential oils.
A ton of others does not expect for essential oils to “work” for whatever reason. This is by far one of the easiest methods for going about healing. Not that the others are not. Each method has their own special benefits. But oils is one of my favorite thought of methods, you can put on autopilot.
That means: Healing as you sleep. Healing as you meditate. Healing as you go about your day.
Here are oils that are Astounding benefits:
- Rosewood- Is an antiseptic, antidepressant, great for fighting illnesses.
- Sandalwood- Is a natural memory booster, aids in inflammatory, and is considered a natural sedative.
- Chamomile can provide you with youthful skin eases depression, muscle cramps, and boost hydration
- Rosemary is a natural stress reducer can aid in eczema, dermatitis. Help in fighting cancer and in the liver.
- Rose is a natural antiseptic, Heal’s depression. Improves blood related process. And Is great for fighting viruses.
- Myrrh Is great a great immune booster aids in bad breath, loose teeth inflamed gums and hemorrhoids.
A great addition to healing with essential oils. You may enjoy using a diffuser.
(A diffuser breaks down oils creating a vapor or steam.)
You can use these to overcome terrible sicknesses, kill lingering bacteria, lighten your mood and live balanced hands-free. It’s convenient and a great tool for saving time, energy and recourses allowing you to save money on using less oil through time.
Another great tool for that you may be interested would be a essential oil kit. Which comes with preblended essential oil so you don’t have to spend your time doing research on the oil for one. And pre-blended just for you and your energy centers. I know the kits I have come into contact with have booklets explaining to you the ingredients. And how you can apply to each chakra center in your body.
That’s right. You can use each of these methodologies for a huge impact and making sure your solar plexus is healthy.
You may also use mantras and affirmations.
(These are recitable methods used for concentration, and focus for change.)
Mantras work vibrating at frequency allowing your solar plexus to match in energy. Giving you the power to begin the healing process.
The Mantra for the Manipura is : RAM.
This sounds like “raaaaaammmmmm”
Use this during meditation.
Are great for keeping your focus on a set goal. In this case, you are healing your solar plexus chakra.
You can repeat. “I feel my solar plexus chakra opening.”
This can also be used during meditation for optimal health and balance.
Give them both a shot and see which resonate with you the most.
- Heal ascending and not descending
- We all at some point may fall back into our old patterns, but being able to catch ourselves and remain in a healthy state is our goal
- Practice healing practices daily
- Combine healing methods for a special kind of healing process
I hope you enjoyed this. Please be sure to let us know what your favorite method is for balancing. You can do that by leaving a nice comment down below. Thank you again,